[lazarus] interface decls

Kevin Berry kevinbe71 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 01:34:17 EST 1999

Hi Michael,

> > I personally feel that "no reply" means they are
> > consenting to the project.
>
> Ouch! That would not be defendable at all. They can
> just announce that
> they never received such a request and you would
> have no grounds to
> prove otherwise. Without written confirmation, on
> paper not an email, it
> could be very costly to assume permission.

What I meant was....  For now they probably don't have
an objection.  But they'll slam the door shut when it
suits them.

Of course, the best thing would be to get their
permission...  But how?? :-)

BTW, I've been watching the group for a while and I'm
keen on getting involved at some stage.  I've just
installed RedHat Linux at home for the first time, I'm
working through some hardware config issues (just
bought an external modem to replace my WINMODEM
*ARGH*) and then I'll start some coding maybe :-)

Cheers,
Kevin.