[lazarus] Setting callbacks

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Mon Dec 6 11:29:02 EST 1999

+ From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]

+ I have no problem moving the SetCallback into another
+ function and having it called at a "more appropriate" time.
+ However, we have made some changes (createwnd,
+ interfaceobject) that we shouldn't have made because we are
+ still recovering from these.  Lets get something (ANYTHING)
+ up and running as is and then make these changes.

Sometimes you run into these problems because you want something to get
running (and it allmost does :-)

+ The events
+ work now,

Great

+ let's geet the editor working and start developing
+ the IDE.  I would hate to make changes that would delay the
+ development of the editor, which we need badly.

Thats true, but you need some changes (like message ranges overlapping each
other ;-)

Marc