[lazarus] Regarding "Proting the form editor"

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Dec 6 17:53:15 EST 1999

Sebastian Guenther wrote:

> Oh, okay. I don't know Delphi 5 but I will try to get the demo version
> running here within the next few days. Then I can check if the
> conversion code works or not.

According to Jeff the output from the binary to text is the same as the
current method of storage in Delphi 5 so it is a mute point. We can
write some form of converter for Delphi 5 and then use the binary to
text convert for older Delphi version so that it matches Delphi 5 format
and then convert them as well. Seems like we are all set on the front.