[lazarus] CVS Update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Dec 7 08:15:45 EST 1999

It doesn't paint any text to the editor because I believe it looks to see if the HIGHLIGHTER property is assigned before repainting.

Shane

>>> Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl 12/07/99 06:23AM >>>
To get at least something showing, I commented out the TmwPasSyn stuff (two
lines).
For now, not all events are working, but will in the near future.

Another problem is that the editor won't show lines when you use Lines.Add.
You can see this in the debug output (a lot of painting, but no trace of
ExTextOut)
I expect that this is because some API functions aren't implemented yet
(notice in the output a linedraw from (largeint, largeint) to (250, 0)) and
the visible part for the editor is way beyond the lines just added.

Marc

+ From: Marc Weustink [mailto:weus at quicknet.nl]
+
+ Changed a lot to get things more stable.
+
+ Marc
+
+   Removed some double events
+   Changed location of SetCallBack
+   Added call to remove signals
+   Restructured somethings
+   Started to add default handlers in TWinControl
+   Made some parts of TControl and TWinControl more delphi compatible
+   ... and lots more ...
+