[lazarus] TToolbar

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Dec 9 15:34:45 EST 1999

I am adding TToolbar to the FCL.  I wanted to add it because I wanted to use it for the notebook pages on the main dialog to hold the components.

It's very involved (at least more than I though it was) and I am trying to get it to work perfectly the first time so it may be a while.

Marc, I am hoping that you can get the text displaying to the editor.  I am going to concentrate of TToolBar, then I want to clean up the events.  I think it's quite a mess right now and that we are missing quite a few of them that should be firing.

Again, anyone willing to join in and help would be greatly appreciated...
Shane