[lazarus] new adventure

Alexandre Grenier al.g at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 17 00:59:27 EST 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Baeseman, Cliff <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com>
To: <lazarus at miraclec.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 4:45 PM
Subject: RE: [lazarus] new adventure

> No I am not dropping lazarus. I still hold the QT lib for lazarus it would
> not be right for
> me to hold up that now would it.
>
> I just build a new development box and loaded 6.1 on it. I am now busy
> getting things
> back in order before jumping back in. I am still working python builder in
> the mean time also. I am not a language fanatic but I enjoy writing in
just
> about every thing from Python to assembler. I do not do well when tied to
> project for a long time. I have to jump back and forth between the two to
> help keep up my interest.
>
> Cliff

Maybe we should develop a new language that simply kicks ass ;o)
I am learning perl right now.. and wow.. that language is incredible! So
flexible...
I bet a think tank of thinkers that know a lot of languages could develop
the smartest most flexible, powerfull, efficient language ever.. taking in
consideration the needs for shell-like scripts, CLI programs, CGI, DataBase,
RAD.... etc =o)

What would you guys rate as the single most powerfull/well designed
language?

Alex