[lazarus] Problems trying to compile lazarus under Win32

Chris Storah cstorah at emis-support.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 06:26:31 EST 1999

Help,

I can't get Lazarus to compile under Win32 - had it working fine, then
rebuilt my machine...
FPC is running fine, but I get the following when running 'make ide_all'

C:\pp>make ide_all
c:/pp/bin/win32/make.exe -C ide all
make.exe[1]: Entering directory `c:/pp/ide'
c:/pp/bin/win32/make.exe -C text all
make.exe[2]: Entering directory `c:/pp/ide/text'
ppc386.exe !FPCEXTCMD fp.pas
Fatal: Can't find unit SYSWIN32
make.exe[2]: *** [fp.exe] Error 1
make.exe[2]: Leaving directory `c:/pp/ide/text'
make.exe[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `c:/pp/ide'
make.exe: *** [ide_all] Error 2

Also had problems with it not finding the header files (is there any
environment variable I have to set?). FPCDIR="c:\pp" but nothing else.

Cheers,
Chris