[lazarus] Errors building LCL

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sat Dec 18 01:29:35 EST 1999

I finally cycled my compiler again today for the first time in about three
weeks. For some reason, I cannot compile the LCL now. I am wondering if anyone
knows what I might be missing?

Here are the errors I am getting:

wincontrol.inc(16,12) Error: Identifier not found CS_OWNDC
wincontrol.inc(16,24) Error: Identifier not found CS_CLASSDC
wincontrol.inc(16,38) Error: Identifier not found CS_PARENTDC
wincontrol.inc(16,53) Error: Identifier not found CS_GLOBALCLASS
wincontrol.inc(16,67) Error: Illegal expression
wincontrol.inc(25,14) Error: Identifier not found GETCLASSINFO
wincontrol.inc(25,27) Error: Identifier not found HINSTANCE
wincontrol.inc(26,13) Error: Identifier not found GETCLASSINFO
wincontrol.inc(27,13) Error: Identifier not found GETCLASSINFO
wincontrol.inc(27,26) Error: Identifier not found MAININSTANCE
wincontrol.inc(28,9) Error: Identifier not found GETCLASSINFO
wincontrol.inc(28,75) Error: Illegal expression
wincontrol.inc(30,54) Error: Identifier not found CS_OFF
wincontrol.inc(251,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
wincontrol.inc(269,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
wincontrol.inc(277,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
wincontrol.inc(553,1) Warning: Function result does not seem to be set
control.inc(410,20) Error: function header doesn't match any method of this
class
control.inc(410,20) Error: This overloaded function can't be local (must be
exported)

Of course, this is also preventing me from compiling Lazarus. Is there a unit
that defines these constants that I might be missing?

Curtis