[lazarus] new adventure

Kevin Berry kevinbe71 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 11:11:47 EST 1999

I have one other thing to add...

IMHO interfaces appear to be a cleaner solution than
C++'s multiple inheritence.  Multiple inheritence
makes the compiler much more complex (and therefore
less efficient) doesn't it...   Object Pascal is a
nice "clean" language that promotes a RAD type of
development environment without sacrificing power...