[lazarus] FPC Parsing Problem

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 1 10:59:52 EDT 1999

Sure.  An example is when you place the follow ing procedure in a class definition, I get an error stating that it expected a : but ; found at the end of the line.

Procedure gtkOnMemoChange(widget : PGtkWidget; Self : TCustomMemo); message 'changed';cdecl;

Shane

>>> Peter Vreman <pfvreman at wins.uva.nl> 07/01 9:45 AM >>>
> Any idea on a timeframe for the fix for this or should I move on to another portion of Lazarus for now?
If you can give the example again i'll check it, parser bugs are normally
easy to fix.

Peter