[lazarus] Got lazarus to build

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Fri Jul 2 23:49:18 EDT 1999

Cool.   Lazarus doesn't really DO much.  You can OPEN files and SAVE them.
It color's them.  I am working on a new version (attached to an earlier
message) that seperates all the gtk stuff from the classes via a
InterfaceObject and a procedure or two called IntSendMessage....look at the
source attached to a prior message.

Shane