[lazarus] How to get gtk running on WIN32 "got it running"

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sat Jul 3 11:33:48 EDT 1999

Ok Jeff I get your point how about I do something like this for you windows
guys.

I will just layout my source directories and clean them up and make lazarus
compile correctly.

I will then just zip it up and anyone wishing to do Lazarus coding can just
unzip and get rolling. The only thing you would have to do is set the path
property but I could make it do that also.

I will have it ready a little later this afternoon. As long as everyone uses
the base fcl classes and the gtk dll's which will also be included the stuff
will run on linux also. We will have to look at some of the issues with the
code first thing such as the text being goofed up on the menus and such but
that should be a easy fix.

What do ya think.

Cliff

Cliff