[lazarus] WIN32 File Open and Save is now working

Mike Z. mike at msodata.com
Sun Jul 4 00:33:54 EDT 1999

Cliff:

I could use a working copy.

My existing working setup compiles the cvs sources but upon execution I get:

An unhandled exception occurred at 0041CA9A :
Access violation

Somewhat following the how to's (trying not to screw up my existing setup)
I get a 'can't find the sources for syswin32' or something like that.  I'll
work on following the instructions to the letter later.

thanks.

mz.