[lazarus] Back at it!

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Mon Jul 5 17:50:39 EDT 1999

On 7/5/99, at 1:45 PM, Cliff Baeseman wrote:
>Hello,
>   I finally shook that nasty hangover and am back at it for the day...

I'm glad you kicked yours!  Went to see Henry Rollins last night.  Thought
I'd never get over it.  Did try to work in lazarus some this morning, but
kept getting very odd characters in the menus.  Checked main.pp and the
text being loaded in the captions looked ok, but most of the menu entries
were hosed (text correct with 3 characters oif crap at the end).  Not all
were, though, most notably all of the three character ones like New and
Cut.

Then my head hurt, so I quit.

Jeff.