[lazarus] Latest code

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Tue Jul 6 20:13:56 EDT 1999

I wasn't sure what I was missing in the initialization portion.  Could you
fix the problem them post it to your ftp site please.

The initialization code should go in gtkint.pp
Notice that I do use almost all your cod.e  I simply added one level of
inderection (not sure what that meant) and this way the user dosn't worry
about linking to a different library, they simply select a radiobutton (gtk
or qt) and a define will occur.  I think that will work out well.

Please adjust my code for the startup.  It's also not adding the menu bar to
the form.  Not exactly sure why.  Didn't get much time to look at it.  Took
a while to add your code to my existing code.  I think the combination
between the two will work out very well.

Let me know if you get a chance to modify it.  Then ftp the changes.

Thanks.  Off to volleyball........

Shane