[lazarus] LM_CLICK idea

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Jul 7 17:17:08 EDT 1999

That is another good idea for the multi-API thing. This way a different
file with the correct string for the API be it gtk or qt can be set for
LM_CLICK and then we don't need to do the switching thing you indicated
before.

Where are you at with the code. I'd like to look at it and help some
more tonight but I don't want to play with code that you have already
done a alot of work on. Are you at a point where you can send me a cut
of the code? If so just send it to the ftp site and others can get it as
well.