[lazarus] More on string problem

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed Jul 7 22:35:14 EDT 1999

>OK I was wrong that didn't totally fix it. But now I have. I still don't
>know what is happening but it is in StrPCopy that has the problem. I
>still used the array[] of char but now I wrote my own StrPCopy routine.
>
>Just a loop in the code
>
>for I := 1 to length(signal) do
>   gSignal[I - 1] := signal[I];
>
>gSignal[I] := #0;
>

>with that instead of the StrPCopy the gtk_signal_connect is happy as a
>clam and does it's thing. So something must be wrong with StrPCopy.
>
>I can't get the program running now because it throws and unhandled
>exception which gives
>
>At end of ExceptionAddresStack
>
>Getting there.   :-\
>--
>==== Programming my first best destiny! ====
>
>Michael A. Hess      Miracle Concepts, Inc.
>mhess at miraclec.com   http://www.miraclec.com

Yes,  I tried the same thing before FTPing it and it threw an exception.
Not sure why though.  Seems to throw it after iut assigns the MenuBar to the
form (or during).

Hopefully by tomorrow you'll have it figured out.  :-)

talk to you folks tomorrow. Please email ASAP when you figure it out.  FTP
it to your site again.

Shane