[lazarus] Patches to Shanes files

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 8 13:31:42 EDT 1999

That's a seperate error.  The error you are referring to is during the compile.  The ExceptionAddressStack error is while it's running.

Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 07/08 12:19 PM >>>
I get the same problems on win32 and my linux box. Try doing a compile again
and it works?

I let the compiler throw the error and just compile again. On the second
pass it will work.

Have you gotten the interface to show yet?. I am not having the menu bar
problem at home..

Cliff