[lazarus] gtk_widget_show crashing problem...

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 8 13:35:14 EDT 1999

OK, here's the problem.  When we do a gtk_widget_show on the menu bar a RESIZE event is fired.  For what component, I'm not quite sure yet.

When DispatchStr('resize') is called, C R A S H !  that's where the exceptionaddressstack error occurs.

I haven't gone deeper than that.  It never gets past the dispatchstr function but it DOES it.  It may have to do with the "TControl(data)" part of the call.  Perhaps "data" isn't being sent correctly.

Shane