[lazarus] bye for now

Nicolas Aragon nico at clubdelphi.com
Thu Jul 8 17:57:38 EDT 1999

Hello,

I've been thinking on what a Borland's Delphi for Linux will mean and
I've changed my mind about the best way of creating a RAD for FPC on
Linux, now that future Borland's product will be the one to beat.

Of course from my personal guesses on which will be the Borland's way.
OTOH I've read a message by Michael Van Canneyt in FPC-Devel, about
discussions in this list and what discussions made to Megido time ago.

Maybe he's right, I don't know. But I think that I better work alone
on my very personal project until a more than reasonable amount of
code is available to be published.

Since I don't intend to use gtk anymore, I won't be able to help
Lazarus in any way, so it makes no sense to stay messing around here.
I'm happy to see that my idea about gtk_fixed seems to have been
finally useful.

I hope that I haven't been too annoying .
I wish you succeed with Lazarus... you surely will, anyway :)

greetings

  Nico