[lazarus] Dispatch is fixed

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jul 8 20:41:18 EDT 1999

Shane,

I just cycled a new compiler. Not sure if it is required but do a "make
clean" on everything before building it. The recompile fcl, gtk, from
scratch. I think Peter said something about there being a new ppu format
and if I am remembering correctly it would be a good idea to "make
clean" first.

Anyway I did that and then built and ran my msgtest program that uses
"Dispatch" instead of "DispatchStr" and it worked like a charm.  :-)

When are you getting the latest stuff into CVS? I want to try and do
some work tonight but I want to work on your combined stuff.