[lazarus] Inprise Linux Delphi survey

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri Jul 9 08:49:17 EDT 1999

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Michael A. Hess wrote:

> Has anyone seen the announcement about the survey Inprise is doing with
> regard to their creating a Linux version of Delphi.
>
> Read about it at http://slashdot.org
>
> There has been alot of reader feedback about it, surprisingly negative,

Most of is is pure rubbish, completely unfounded.
Same pulp you find on 95% of all web pages.

> but I have yet to read about anyone actually taking the survey. Everyone
> assumes the site has been /. but I don't think they have things setup
> correctly and no one has taken the survey yet.

Try to get on www5.inprise.com - I can't even do a nslookup for it.
Old problem with Inprise/Borland.

> If anyone does get to the site announce it here so we can all go look at
> what they are asking users.

No luck for the past 15 minutes:
Connect: Host www5.inprise.com contacted. Waiting for reply...

As soon as I get there, I will let you know.

Michael.