[lazarus] StrPCopy bug

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Jul 9 12:51:18 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

>  still makes it crash, yet commenting out the last two and it'll
>  compile.

Dang. :-(

When I did my test program I originally was trying 4 messages and that
is when we found the problem. However when I tested it last night I was
only doing it with 2. Maybe it does crap out with more than 2. I won't
be able to test my machine until later this afternoon.

However, I do find it strange that on one machine you get the static
link error message yet on another you do not.   :-\