[lazarus] Exception Error is history

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Jul 11 11:33:22 EDT 1999

MVC fixed the problem with the Exception Error. The program now runs and
the Dispatch works correctly. The only hurdle left is to allow more than
2 messages in a class definition. When we can get over that one then we
are really in business.

With the messages, 'Show' and 'Resize' inabled in the forms.pp unit the
program compiles runs, processes the callbacks, etc.

I moved the SetCallback into the TControls unit. Now you don't need to
reference the API from any component for callbacks, just use.

SetCallback(LM_SHOW);

or whatever message you want to assign to the class you are creating.
This of course assumes that the class is a descendant of TControl.