[lazarus] message fixed

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Jul 11 17:37:06 EDT 1999

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> Both are fixed. the test program I sent now works with any number of
> messages.

As does the current Lazarus source.   :-)  Thank you very much.  :-)

> I expect a fully working IDE by the end of the week, thank you.

Wellllll....that might be pushing it juuuuuust a little bit.  ;-)

However I do expect a very robust set of working components by the end
of the week.

We do need to get moving though so we can dampen Borlands spirit.  :-)
I'd love for use to be able to have a working GUI IDE at the same time
that 1.0.0 of FPC is ready.