[lazarus] message fixed

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Sun Jul 11 19:13:43 EDT 1999

Hi!

First of all...

I've been around here for some weeks now but kept quiet because I wanted
a more stable version first. Now things seem to get better and as long as
my spare time allows it I'll throw in some comments and code snippets
every now and then.

On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 05:17:13PM -0500, Cliff Baeseman wrote:
> I do really think we should comment out the ide implementation for a little
> while.

You're absolutely right.

> We should create main form at about 400 X 400 and test the components there.

I'd prefer an approach with a simple separate application for every
component. This will allow developers of different components more
flexibility, since they can ignore a broken component then.

bye,

  Stefan

PS: My first code will be a TGroupBox class. I've already done that but
    that's about 3-4 weeks ago. I'll bring it up to date in the next 2
    days and send patches(*) then.

(*) I'm going to send them to Shane, tell me if I should send them to somebody
    else.
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695