[lazarus] Simple HelloWorld

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jul 13 23:36:15 EDT 1999

Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> Very nice and very few lines of code....

Yeah. I thought I would do this tonight instead of coding components. I
figured it was time to show people that this really is more than just
talk and not smoke and mirrors. It is for real.   :-)

> Sure beats programming the GTK native doesn't it...  ;)

I think it will beat anything hands down when we are done. People can
pick their API of choice or compile for different APIs and not have to
change any of their own code. P O W E R F U L!

Once the API units are created that same Helloworld will work for Qt,
XLib, Gnome, you name it.  8-)

> I wish I could work on the code some but I have to get this java
> applet banged out for work.

Wish I could be doing more but I'm stuck doing some of that VB stuff
during the day for greenies.   :-(

As soon as my Navy contract kicks in I can get back to fun stuff.
Heading down to the Truman the first week of August.  :-)