[RE: [lazarus] Components:]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Thu Jul 15 08:12:38 EDT 1999

I (one of the lurkers) could take something, but I am still unable to compile
CVS sources because of errors 9999 (FPC 0.99.12), and the compilation of FPC
from CVS is somewhat complicated for me.

I think the official FPC could be updated more often, as well as beta releases
of FPC.

BTW, the Lazarus site is not very informative. Could someone take time and
explain the basic component framework, or so ?

Mike

"Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> wrote:
I can sqeek it in tonight before jumping back on that applet I am working on
if no one else
will take it...

Would be nice if someone else would take one or two of these components..

Cliff