[Re: [RE: [lazarus] Components:]]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Thu Jul 15 12:03:17 EDT 1999

I will try that today.
But I tried that a month ago and got the same snapshots within 14 days.

I suggest that there could be a time stamp on the page about the last update
or so - or maybe naming the tarballs like Wine project does ?

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:

On 15 Jul 1999, Michal Bukovjan wrote:

> I (one of the lurkers) could take something, but I am still unable to
compile
> CVS sources because of errors 9999 (FPC 0.99.12), and the compilation of FPC
> from CVS is somewhat complicated for me.
>
> I think the official FPC could be updated more often, as well as beta
releases
> of FPC.

There ARE daily snapshots on
ftp://tflily.fys.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/fpc/snapshot/snapshot.tar.gz
!!
taking these, you don't need to compile the compiler, you just install them,
and
compile FCL and lazarus.

Michael.