[lazarus] Brand New Win32 Developer Quick Start Install

Robert G Davis Robert_G_Davis at RohmHaas.Com
Fri Jul 16 12:53:19 EDT 1999

OK.. Lazarus worked, so I thought I would just try the hello_world LCL demo.

I copied the Lazarus *.PPW and *.OW to \PP\TRL\WIN32 and tried to compile.  I
always get the following error in graphics.

Free Pascal Compiler version 0.99.13 [1999/07/13] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-98 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Win32 for i386
Compiling hello_world.pp
graphics.pp(5,11) Fatal: Internal error 10998

If I copy all the lazarus *.pp and build from scratch after deleting and *.ow or
*.ppw I can build the exe.

BTW I lost the CVS address and how often is the web lazarus.zip file updated.
At work I am behid a firewall and I haven't got my home PPP set back up yet.

Thanks
Robert Davis