[lazarus] New Install for Win32 FreePascal

HankC hankc at msodata.com
Fri Jul 16 17:30:19 EDT 1999

Michael (H):

I'd suggest you go ahead with the installation program with the stated
provision of using only short filenames for install.  I realize that you
want to do things "right" and have a working, flexible install but I would
think that most of the people using the program are capable of following a
readme file.  I would also suspect that most developers have encountered
long filename problems in the past (especially with the ridiculous 'program
files' directory) and wouldn't want to install fpc there anyway.