[RE: [lazarus] Components:]

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Jul 16 17:44:05 EDT 1999

I have spent the entire day so far on TCanvas.  I actually have it working too!

It gets hidden by the form's draw yet buy you can see it.  I fill it with black so here's how you see it.
Checkout Lazarus from CVS.
Copmpile and run.
Select OPen and open a file.
The second dialog appears and if you drag it over the main form near the FILE menu, you'll see a black square.  That's the canvas area over the form.

I know it's not exciting for anyone but me.  It's a big deal for me.  I am creating a pixmap and am going to do all the drawing to that, then throw that on the canvas.  That should keep the speed of refreshs fast...

P Jean dit Bailleul, TCanvas and such are in Graphics.pp

I'm tired so I'm heading home.  I'll be on later...

Shane

At 10:59 16/07/99 -0500, you wrote:
>What format are you insterested in?  I am getting closer to having the
TCanvaas complete, but it is dependant upon ALOT of other classes and once
complete I have to write the gtkint part of it yet.

>I can send you a copy of the graphics.pp file I have so far but I haven't
put anything in for bitmaps yet.

You send it to me (i wont work on it until to night -> in 5/6h). I will try
to do the stuff around TBitmap this week end.

JDB

les opinions et recommandations exprimées dans ce courrier sont ceux de
l'auteur, ils ne sont pas nécessairement endossés par Agritulture et
AgroAlimentaire Canada
Philippe JEAN DIT BAILLEUL
Agriculture & AgroAlimentaire Canada - Agriculture & AgriFood Canada
Email : JeanDitBailleulP at em.agr.ca
Web : http://res.agr.ca/swinenet/porcexpert/jeanditbailleulp
Tel : +1 (819) 565 9174 poste 251
Fax : +1 (819) 564 5507