[lazarus] What to do

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Sat Jul 17 14:52:19 EDT 1999

On 7/17/99, at 12:00 PM, Cliff Baeseman wrote:

>I am working on that as we speak. Please if anyone wishes to assume a
>control let me know I wish to post the page today.  Maybe Jeff would like
>assume the assigner role? He can coordinate the component and IDE
assignment
>role.
>
>What do you say Jeff!

Me? <Blush>

Seriously, I wouldn't mind doing this, but I would have some trouble
deciding what controls were needed more than others.  What I could do
fairly easily is maintain the list of components, and who is working on
them, and let anyone who wants to work on it pick from what's left.  I'll
set up a web site that can be linked from the main site and maintain the
list.  Here is what I get from looking at D2's (sorry, never upgraded to
D4) list of objects, controls and components.  Many of these are definitely
on the To Do Later list, but I am sure others are needed and needed
quickly.  Anyone want to help me add to/prioritize these?  I've put * next
to the ones I think are more important.  Some are Windows specific, and may
not ever get done, like the DDE stuff.  I haven't sorted out the stuff that
is already done or a part of FPC.

Jeff.

*TApplication
TAutoIncField