[lazarus] Domain name (fwd)

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Jul 17 19:42:00 EDT 1999

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> If I could only get freepascal.org in order, then I would simply
> propose to create a host entry :
>
> lazarus.freepascal.org

Hey this is cool by me. The two are tied together and it does make some
sense. However, how much longer do you think it is going to take to get
freepascal.org switched over? I know you talked about working on this
back in Feb. and as you stated you are still trying to get it switched.

We probably want to have these domains setup and working before the
official version 1.0 is released which I assume is soon.