[lazarus] Win32 Installer/Lazarus

Delores Benner jambodb at rsvl.net
Sun Jul 18 11:50:22 EDT 1999

OK,

I've been lurking around and I just d/l'd the Win32 installer
and installed it...  Installation went smooth!  Fine, and
good.

However, I fired up Lazarus and got the IDE and was wondering
if there is way to accomplish three things?

First,  What flags do I have to set to turn off seeing
all those DOS Command Prompt messages when firing up Larazus.exe? (And also to
not see same messages for every button click?

Second, I can Open and Save a file, but I seem not to get any
editor when selecting New?  (This applies to other menu choices as well,
such as New Project.)

Third, Once I have written and saved source changes, *HOW* do
I invoke the compiler from the IDE menu bar?!?

Derek A Benner"I am a Linux Newbie...  That's equal
to a WinNT Master and an iMacGURU!"