[lazarus] web updated and the cvs updates

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Sun Jul 18 23:39:59 EDT 1999

On 7/18/99, at 10:28 PM, Cliff Baeseman wrote:

>We have since jumped back into the component source again to speed along
>that development. If you wish to see that source it is avilable for
download
>from the download page last link..

Like I said, I was just curious.  I am focusing on trying to find things to
document, since what I've tried here on components has been a mess.  I've
tried implementing a TPanel, which should be fairly trivial, but no luck so
far.

>I know about the errors but we are focused mainly on getting the controls
up
>to speed. Once the controls are there we can snap the IDE together at a
>pretty good clip.

Ok, I'll keep digging around.  Right now I am looking for things to add to
the web page.  That Component Heirarchy (sp?) that has been asked for seems
useful, so I'll dig that down.  Too bad I don't have a tool like Rational
Rose ;^)

Jeff.