[lazarus] web updated and the cvs updates

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Mon Jul 19 23:36:13 EDT 1999

I asked for him to just jump on the controls with us. He can program the
hell out of gtk and we can just integrate that code into the final product.
Curtis and myself have a lot of lex parser code we can use as well as some
of the forms and methods we used to do the dynamic page generation and such.
We are getting the controls up to speed pretty quickly now and I am sure we
would just pass up his development effort soon.

I say we just archive the code and use it in the very near future. I have my
systems pretty well tweaked at the moment for code development so
productivity is not much an issue.

Cliff