[[lazarus] TCanvas]

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Jul 20 12:42:33 EDT 1999

OK, please look at CVS (just updated).

I am using the gdkwindow and I draw everything on a pixmap then I do a gdk_draw_pixmap(pixmap,gc,widget^.window,x,y,x,y,w,h);

That should work, but it doesn't

PLEASE, someone look at it.  I will be looking at it the rest of the day.

Please give me some ideas.  The code is basically in 3 procedures in GTKINT.PP

ExposeEvent, ConfigureEvent and DrawFillRect.

DrawFillRect is called by Graphics.pp which in turn is called by mail.pp whenever the form redraws.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Shane