[lazarus] Delphi 5 prices!!!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jul 20 14:24:10 EDT 1999

P Jean dit Bailleul wrote:

> It depends on the kind of licence of lazarus. If every lazarus
> application must be disrtibuted with all sources, i'm sure that it
> this will pull away a lot of compagnies.

Well you've brought up a very good point. What is the licensing here? I
myself plan on producing commercial product and I don't want to have to
deliver my source. I don't mind delivering the free pascal and the
lazarus source but I don't want to deliver the source I create using
them.

I know we haven't exactly spelled out the license for lazarus yet but
where is the license for FPC? I'm not in my office with all the source
right now but I can't find it on the web site at all. So what is the
license for all of this work????