[lazarus] Lazarus Cleanup

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Tue Jul 20 23:11:43 EDT 1999

Hey everyone, the Lazarus directory is really getting a lot of stuff in it. It
is getting confusing what files are part of the IDE and what files are part of
thecomponent code.  Can we create a directory specifically for the component
development separate from the Lazarus code. They really shouldn't be mixed like
they are. It will just confuse people (especially me).

Also, if we are going to use the Debug class as part of our regular
development, we should probably check it into CVS along with the rest of the
component code. That way we are all working off the same Debug class.

Curtis