[lazarus] TCanvas Test Code

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Wed Jul 21 01:26:11 EDT 1999

Shane I do not know if this will hep you or not but I am taking a
shot at it.

If you compile this you can see that I actually am using the gdk methods to
set the
window text.

I also belive that should be a good gc reference also.....

Cliff

Sorry guys still didn't get anything done on the web while hashing this one
out...

program test;

{$mode objfpc}

uses
     glib,
     gtk,
     gdk,
     vclGlobals,
     classes;

var
hWnd : PGtkWidget;
gdWindow: PGdkWindow;
gc: PgdkGC;

begin

  { initialize app level gtk engine }
   gtk_set_locale ();

   { call init and pass no args}
   gtk_init (@argc, @argv);

   {create a window}
   hWnd := gtk_window_new(gtk_window_dialog);

   { set the window policies }
   gtk_window_set_policy (GTK_WINDOW (hWnd), 1, 1, 0);

   {set the title}
   gtk_window_set_title(pGtkWindow(hWnd),'cliffs drawing test');

   {show window}
   gtk_widget_show(hWnd);

   gdWindow := tgtkWidget(hwnd^).window;

   gdk_window_set_title(pGdkWindow(gdWindow),'test');

   {get the window gc}
   gc := gdk_gc_new(PgdkWindow(gdWindow));

   {send process to main loop}
   gtk_main()