[lazarus] TCanvas

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Jul 21 11:00:30 EDT 1999

I fixed that problem and will update CVS later.

The setbounds was BEFORE the create component call.

Shane

Shane Miller wrote:

> OK, I changed my fillrect procedure to do the following, but it still
> doesn't show up!....

Shane I don't know if this is related or not. I haven't had a chance to
look at your TCanvas code so if not just ignore me.

When I created the hello_world application I noticed something strange.
I place the button on the from and just let it us the default sizes that
are set when the button is created.

The button didn't show. It would be drawn on the form.

The only way I could get the button to draw on the form was to CHANGE
the top,left,width,height after the button was created. Then an only
then would the button be drawn. This needs to be looked at anyway but
maybe it is related to your problem of things not showing up.