[lazarus] Delphi 5 prices!!!

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Jul 21 11:50:48 EDT 1999

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Derk Benner wrote:

> [...]

Some minor stuff still needs adding to the compiler before we release
1.0; And the inevitable bug-fixing, of course.

At the moment, I have finished designing the 'resourcestring' section.
All that I will say at the moment, is that international language support
will be much more powerful&customizable than the Delphi mechanism,
while still based on the resourcestring section.

This should go into the compiler before we release 1.0

Michael.