[lazarus] OFF TOPIC!

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Jul 21 12:44:11 EDT 1999

You go through etrade?  I has an IRA and individual account through them.  They are pretty good but their site is tough to access sometimes.

Sorry for the OFF TOPIC
Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 07/21 11:15 AM >>>
I was sent a initial offering by RedHat why I have no idea. It said that I
was a important member of the Open Source community. Because of this I was
offered a inital investment opportunity. They said that a certain number of
shares are held for this purpose and that that money will be the first
invested on the offering date. Don't ask me how RedHat singled myself or
others out because I have no idea at all. All trades for this offering have
to be done under my account which etrade has on record.

Public date I believe should be around moday.

Cliff