[lazarus] TCanvas

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Jul 21 16:05:17 EDT 1999

Actually, that function doesn't exist.  There is a gdk_window_set_background and a gdk_gc_set_foreground.

I've tried both.  When I get the GC from a window and change it, do I have to set the gc back to the window?  See,when I change the foreground or background, it does nothing......

Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 07/21 2:43 PM >>>
gdk_set_foreground(window,gc,color)

something to that effect. the definition id in gdkmain.pp

Cliff