[lazarus] Developing Linux Applications with GTK+ and GDK

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Wed Jul 21 19:32:11 EDT 1999

Cliff,
  I am still having trouble with TPanel.  I started from TButton and was
working my way back.  I had it looking like a button, with no properties
but Caption, but when I tried to get down to making it not depend on any
button stuff, for instance adding to SetLabel a unique case to just handle
captions, it blows up because it no longer knows which Widget it is
supposed to be.

Michael,
  You posted a link today for Developing Linux Applications with GTK+ and
GDK at http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~eharlow/book/ This has some example files
that my tar program does not recognize.  If you could untar these and
zip/gzip them and email them to me I would greatly appreciate it.  I am
interested in the Chapters 4, 5, and 15 examples.

Thanks.

Jeff.