[[lazarus] Delphi/TSE, Lazarus/X]

Lothian, Nicholas (ETSA) Lothian.Nicholas at etsa.com.au
Wed Jul 21 21:37:58 EDT 1999

I have some free Oracle components (for Delphi) with source written by
someone else, with a few mods by me.

They're not great (no parameter passing or anything), but they are a
start. They are pretty fast, too.

Most interestingly, they have the OCI headers (for 7.3) translated into
Pascal. The comments are in Russian, though. *S*

If anyone is interested in them, they are welcome to do some work on
them.

Nick Lothian