[lazarus] TCanvas

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 22 16:39:21 EDT 1999

CVS is updated.  Stretch the main for to see the "editor".  You can't do anything yet.

The FIle OPen doesn't color correctly either because I changed the TCOlor definition but the main thing is the canvas works.

The only thing you can draw currently is a fillled rectangle.
Procedure Form1Paint  in MAin.pp has examples of the code.

Shane

>>> "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> 07/22 10:47 AM >>>
Thanks for the info Michael.
After a long and difficult trial with this color thing, I believe I have it working.
I can draw multiple colored rectangles at the same time now on the form.  It works quite well.

I will update CVS shortly..

Shane