[lazarus] Unrelated to current discussion, but soon to be important...

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Thu Jul 22 18:50:38 EDT 1999

On 7/22/99, at 9:39 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

>Luckily, the solution is simple:
>If you use the mingw32 version of make.exe, there is no problem, since it
can
>handle command-lines of more than 128 characters.

I downloaded what I think you are refering to from the following link.

ftp://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/home/janjaap/mingw32/newnew/

When I tried to use it, it complained that the -T parameter was illegal.
Also, why does make have anything to do with it?  Isn't it ppc386 that
reads the command line?

Jeff.