[lazarus] Component page revisited.

Brad Campbell bcampbel at omen.net.au
Fri Jul 23 00:25:24 EDT 1999

>Maybe it would be a good idea to provide the e-mail address of each
>'owner', so someone who wishes to ask something about a component, or
>whishes to help with the implementation of a component, has a mail address
>to mail to.
>
>Making the names a clickable 'mailto' link would be absolutely fabulous...

I have one problem with this..

I have found from experience that web spiders will suck your e-mail from the
mailto: and put you onto spam mail lists...

I had to remove the mailto from my web page for this very reason...
Within weeks.. my volume of spam dropped by up to 90%..

My .02c worth

Brad....

"Where do YOU want Microsoft to go today"
"Why pay for a broken OS, when you can get one that works for free ?"

 /"\
 \ /
  X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
 / \